ℹ️This feature is accessible to Admins and Publishers.
You can upload a new version of a document by taking the following steps:
1. Go to the Left menu. Under Manage, select Documents.
2. Navigate to the document you want to update.
3. Next to the document name, select the Item menu, on the far right.
4. Select Edit.
5. Next to Document, select Choose File or Browse, find and upload the new document.
6. Review the Number and Name that will appear next to the file in the document index. Amend if necessary.
✅ Tip: If you renumber, remember to use double digital, e.g. 01, 02, so the numbers appear in order.
7. The option to Notify affected users when document is updated is set to Off by default. Select the tick box if you want to notify users.
8. Be sure to select Save when you're done.
⚠️ Good to know: Uploading new file versions do not affect the audit trail. The Document history updates to show that a new version was uploaded.