Scorecards are completed by team members so that you can see how prepared a company is should they need to go through a material event.
Scorecard templates can be created for future clients that have the same natured deal and will need the same requirements.
To edit an existing Scorecard template, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Top navigation menu, then select Templates.
2. Under Templates, select the Scorecard template you would like to edit.
3. Scroll down to the Areas, from here you will see all the Topics that are included in the Areas.
4. Select the Topic from an Area.
5. From here you can:
Mark the Topic as priority or not as priority: Marking a Topic as a Priority means that your client will need to complete this Topic. Select the Item menu, then select Mark as priority or Mark as not priority.
Select Requirements to include in scorecard: If a Requirement no longer applies to your clients Scorecard you can turn the Requirement Off.
Remove Topics: To delete all Topics within an Area select the Item menu, then select Remove from Scorecard. The Area will remain but all the Topic will be deleted.
Document Organization: Activate document organization to help categorize Topics that have a large number of documents. Select Edit, then select the categories that the documents are to be organized by. Learn more here.
Good to know: Areas cannot be edited or deleted, only Topics. Learn more about Areas here.
6. Select Add topics.
7. Select any existing Topics that you would like to add.
✅ Tip: You can Select all to add all of the existing Topics.
8. Then select Add topics.
9. To create new Topics within an Area, select Create topic.
10. Enter the following:
Topic name: Give the topic a name that companies will understand.
Area: Confirm the Area that this topic relates to.
Description: Give the topic a description of what it is.
11. Go to Requirements, then select Add to enter any Requirements that apply to the Topic.
✅ Tip: Topics must have at least one Requirement.
12. Under Relevance, select the Drop down menu to add any other applicable Industry, Material event and Company size that this Topic should relate to.
13. Once completed, select Done.
⚠️ Good to know: Selecting industries, material events, and company sizes where this topic is relevant so you can find it when creating scorecards.
14. Under the Topic Guide, answer the questions.
15. Once completed, select Create topic.
16. Then, continue customizing the Scorecard as needed.